Health and Safety Training Courses
We’ve been providing health and safety training for more than 20 years and can ensure your employees are kept fully trained and up to date with the latest health and safety requirements.
Why do I need health and safety training?
You are obliged under the Health and Safety legislation to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees.
Health and safety training is particularly important:
- when people start work,
- where existing skills may have become rusty or need updating, and
- when legislation is updated, meaning requirements change.
Why choose CQMS for your health and safety training?
Experienced and professional health and safety tutors - our own staff undertake regular CPD training;
CQMS offers a range of courses to suit your requirements including:
- Toolbox talks,
- General H&S Awareness briefing,
- Asbestos Awareness,
- Fire Safety and the Fire Warden,
- CDM 2015 Awareness,
- Bespoke courses to meet client requirements.
CQMS can assist with the compilation of a training matrix to ensure all levels of employees receive suitable and sufficient training.
Don't forget - effective health and safety training:
- will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety
- can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
Further information on health and safety training
If you would like a copy of our Training Course Brochure or would like to discuss your training needs please contact us: Email email@example.com, complete our enquiry form or telephone 01476 566665.
Compliance doesn't have to be exhaustive, CQMS can offer a simple, straightforward approach to health and safety for you and your employees. We can save you both time and money.