CQMS Safety-Scheme accreditation for suppliers
CQMS Safety-Scheme provides excellent value for money for all suppliers – there is a flat rate fee for certification with no hidden costs.
CQMS Safety-Scheme accreditation provides the following benefits:
- H&S Assessment in accordance with the SSIP Core Criteria, an industry recognised standard, demonstrating compliance with UK health and safety standard,
- Visibility to CQMS Clients / Buyers via our ‘live’ portal,
- CQMS Safety-Scheme certificate and free use of the corresponding CQMS Safety-Scheme logo for the duration of your certification,
- Inclusion of your company details on the SSIP portal,
- Mutual recognition with other SSIP schemes, reducing the cost and paperwork burden through the ‘deem to satisfy’ agreement,
- Assisting you in demonstrating your competency when tendering for future works,
- Independent external audit of your H&S management system against recognised industry standards.
|Flat rate fee** for application (per dutyholder):|
|0-4 employees:||£85.00 +VAT|
|5+ employees||£100.00 +VAT|
|Deem to satisfy certificate||£25.00 +VAT|
|Group Applications:||Please contact our offices for further details|
|**Note Linden Homes/ Galliford Try Partnerships suppliers will incur an additional fee of £28.10 +VAT for the supplementary modules (CSR and HMRC/payment information).
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE FEES ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW 01 JANUARY 2019