CQMS Safety-Scheme certification for suppliers
CQMS Safety-Scheme provides excellent value for money for all suppliers – there is a flat rate fee for certification with no hidden costs.
CQMS Safety-Scheme certification provides the following benefits:
- H&S Assessment in accordance with the SSIP Core Criteria, an industry recognised standard, demonstrating compliance with UK health and safety standard,
- Visibility to CQMS Clients / Buyers via our ‘live’ portal,
- CQMS Safety-Scheme certificate and free use of the corresponding CQMS Safety-Scheme logo for the duration of your certification,
- Inclusion of your company details on the SSIP portal,
- Mutual recognition with other SSIP schemes, reducing the cost and paperwork burden through the ‘deem to satisfy’ agreement,
- Assisting you in demonstrating your competency when tendering for future works,
- Independent external audit of your H&S management system against recognised industry standards.
If you have a discount code please ensure this is quoted when placing your order.
CQMS’ Safety-Scheme offers cost effective compliance with the SSIP Core Criteria and we are pleased to confirm fee transparency as follows:
|MODULE||0‐4 PERSONS EMPLOYED||5 OR MORE PERSONS EMPLOYED|
|H&S Module : Full Assessment via CQMS Safety‐Scheme||£ 105.00 +VAT||£ 135.00 +VAT|
|H&S Module: ‘Deemed to Satisfy’
Assessment using existing SSIP member certification
|£ 40.00 +VAT|
|CSR modules: Vistry Group reduced fee||£ 25.00 +VAT|
|Account maintenance fee
[incl. Vistry COINS module]
|£ 15.60 +VAT|
To apply to register with CQMS’ Safety-Scheme please complete the request below:
Call us: 01476 594410
Email us: email@example.com