CQMS Safety-Scheme accreditation for suppliers
CQMS Safety-Scheme provides excellent value for money for all suppliers – there is a flat rate fee for certification with no hidden costs.
CQMS Safety-Scheme accreditation provides the following benefits:
- H&S Assessment in accordance with the SSIP Core Criteria, an industry recognised standard, demonstrating compliance with UK health and safety standard,
- Visibility to CQMS Clients / Buyers via our ‘live’ portal,
- CQMS Safety-Scheme certificate and free use of the corresponding CQMS Safety-Scheme logo for the duration of your certification,
- Inclusion of your company details on the SSIP portal,
- Mutual recognition with other SSIP schemes, reducing the cost and paperwork burden through the ‘deem to satisfy’ agreement,
- Assisting you in demonstrating your competency when tendering for future works,
- Independent external audit of your H&S management system against recognised industry standards.
|Application fees (per dutyholder)|
|Health & Safety module||0-4 employees||£105.00 +VAT|
|Health & Safety module||5+ employees||£135.00 +VAT|
|Health & Safety module||Deem to satisfy||£40.00 +VAT|
|Health & Safety module||Group applications||Please contact our offices for further details|
|Corporate Social Responsibility modules||£25.00 +VAT|
|HMRC / account set up||£15.60 +VAT|
|Fast track application||Please contact our offices for further details|
|Additional dutyholder during the period of accreditation||Please contact our offices for further details|
Please note the above fees are valid from January 2019. A 30 day grace period during which 2018 prices will be honoured will be in place; please provide a copy of the quoted fees if you wish to take advantage of this.
If you have a discount code please ensure this is quoted when placing your order.