About CQMS Safety-Scheme
CQMS Limited is a Registered Member of Safety Schemes in Procurement Forum (SSIP), having joined in 2012, providing independent assessment services for suppliers across a range of industries and trades, and we are proud to be able to contribute to reducing costs and bureaucracy in supply chain management.
CQMS Safety‐Scheme assesses a supplier’s compliance with the minimum standards detailed in the SSIP Core Criteria and PAS 91. Our assessment procedures adopt control principles based on ISO 17020, which is the standard used by UKAS to approve Inspection Bodies.
All assessments are undertaken in house by directly employed Assessors giving us full control and confidence in our standards; this is further supported by internal and external ISO 9001 quality audits and an annual audit by an independent Auditor from SSIP.
All of CQMS’ Health & Safety Assessors:
- Hold H&S qualifications (minimum NEBOSH General Certificate),
- Have passed the SSIP Assessor training course and refreshers,
- Maintain CPD.
CQMS Safety-Scheme certification provides the following benefits:
- H&S Assessment in accordance with the SSIP Core Criteria, an industry recognised standard, demonstrating compliance with UK health and safety standard,
- Excellent value for money, with a flat rate fee for certification with no hidden costs,
- Support and guidance through the process upon request at no extra cost,
- Visibility to CQMS Client Buyers via our ‘live’ Portal,
- CQMS Safety-Scheme certificate and free use of the corresponding CQMS Safety-Scheme logo for the duration of your certification,
- Inclusion of your company details on the SSIP Portal,
- Mutual recognition with other SSIP schemes, reducing the cost and paperwork burden through the ‘deem to satisfy’ agreement,
- Assisting you in demonstrating your competency when tendering for future works,
- Independent external audit of your H&S management system against recognised industry standards.