Health & Safety within the hospitality sector
The UK’s hospitality sector is comprised of approximately 143,000 businesses, employs around 1.8 million people, in 2019, generated £40.4 billion for the UK economy. But, as well as providing jobs and contributing to the economy, our pubs, cafés, restaurants, bars and nightclubs play a vital social role at the heart of communities up and down the country.
Health and Safety in Catering should be treated as a priority. CQMS Ltd tailor our approach to the catering industry ensuring bespoke risks assessments are in place covering (but not limited to) Slips, Trips and Falls, Fire & Emergency, Work Equipment, Space Requirements.
CQMS provide bespoke services to meet YOUR requirements, these can include:
- Health and Safety Policy & Procedures Documentation
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Compliance audits - ensuring controls are implemented and working effectively
- Acting as Competent Person
- Supporting with Accident Investigations and RIDDOR Reporting
CQMS' experience of the industry will assist your restaurant, café, bar or food outlet, establish safe systems and control risks, in a food retailing/catering environment.
LEAVE IT TO CQMS
We are here to help, advising on your legal obligations and providing practical health and safety support solutions.